Megami no Sprinter is an ero manga written by HARADA Shigemitsu and Karochii originally published in the year 2018. The manga discovers and encompasses deep se-xual fantasies that might be taboo for some people but is pretty entertaining and fun to read. The manga comprises of genres like Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School life, Smut, and Sports.
Takase is an average high school boy who really isn’t the best with sports. Unlike him, his elder brother was a top tier athlete who had a lot of name for himself. He did things with far more precision and passion than Takase ever did.
One day, he gets moved to his elder brother’s house who is now married and lives with his wife. He arrives at the house while his brother was out of town for work in Megami no Sprinter Manga. Here is supposed to be trained by his wife to become a much better sportsman than he already is.
She is a famous athlete, known as the ‘Venus of the track’ due to her beauty and her undeniable performances. She seems nice at first, but later on, things start to get filthy.
She works on an experiment in which she wants to prove that the performance of a male athlete can be improved significantly by managing the testosterone levels in the body. Or in other words, by controlling the se-xual desires.
She decides to test this on Takase, his brother-in-law! She asks him to give himself fully to her, calling it “absolute submission”. What happens next in Takase (From Megami no Sprinter Manga) life are the things he never imagined he’d experience! If you’re into Ecchi and Smut manga, then this one will surely not disappoint you.
LATEST MANGA RELEASES
- Chapter 20 October 18, 2019
- Chapter 19 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 18 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 17 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 16 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 15 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 14 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 13 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 12 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 11 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 10 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 9 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 8 September 29, 2019
- Chapter 1 September 29, 2019